Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Bug Urgent Custom Request, offering $500

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #113301 by Deimos
Hello,

I am using the 1.7 Kunena forum on my site and I would like to request from a programmer to make a certain custom extension. As I am in urgent need of this I am offering the fixed payment of $500.

Description:

The forum uses forum ranks by post count. I have disabled avatar uploads. I want each time a user gains a new rank to have a wider selection of preloaded by me Avatar images. I have disabled rank images because I do not like them, so I want to make the ranks distinction through avatar images instead, for even greater user "bragging rights".

Also this february I am launching an RPG webgame. I want the highest level player at any time from that game to have automatically the highest rank in the forum and a unique avatar.

So if anyone is interested please contact me at: [email protected]

Thank you,

Demosthenes Daskaleas
www.deimoscomics.com
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Deimos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #113800 by Deimos
Could anyone please direct me to where I might be able to find someone for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds