Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question missing generic icon - link is weird

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by base
the link to a missing generic icon is

http://kunena16cb/components/com_alphauserpoints/assets/images/avatars/generic_gravatar_grey.gif

As you can see from the attachment:

How can I get this working? I have a presentation tomorrow and it would go better for me if this was fixed ;-)

My config settings are:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 90 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jf_social | author: JoomForest.com | version: 1.3 | creationdate: 01.04.13

Kunena default template details : JF Social | author: JoomForest.com | version: 1.3 | creationdate: 01.04.13

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.8.3 | Jomsocial 2.8.4.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Stats 2.0.4 | Kunena Login 2.0.4 | Kunena Search 2.0.4

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
The information indicates something involving AlphaUserPoints. I do not know anything about AUP, sorry. Good luck with your presentation tomorrow; maybe you can decouple AUP from your site if you don't need it for the purposes of your presentation?

Perhaps someone else in the community who has more knowledge of AUP may be able to give you better technical guidance?

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
How did the presentation go? Did you figure things out?

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by base
went well thanks, but no I didn't figure it out really - I now see a generic icon, even though I am using a custom icon in JomSocial - shouldn't I be seeing that?

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
I really can't answer questions about JomSocial or AlphaUserPoints and K 2.0.4 because

(a) I don't use JomSocial or AlphaUserPoints; and
(b) K 2.0.4 is so old that I don't remember all the things that were broken in it and that were fixed in K 3.0. We don't recommend K 2.0.4 on J! 2.5. You should seriously think about using K 3.0.1 instead.

Perhaps someone else who is interested in JomSocial, AlphaUserPoints and K 2.0.4 on J! 2.5.11 might be able to help you but most people use K 3.0.1 on J! 2.5 these days.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by base
I don't see any upgrade paths - should I be ok to install 3 over top of 2?

2 was the latest full-release version when I started this site around 3 months ago.

I'll upgrade and see if that helps.

thanks

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled

base wrote: I don't see any upgrade paths

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Perhaps this topic will help you: Can you tell us what updating Kunena does?

It has always been possible - with every version of Kunena that has ever been released - to install a new, upgraded version of Kunena over a previous version of Kunena.

base wrote: [K 2.0.4] was the latest full-release version when I started this site around 3 months ago.

It is in your own interests to stay informed of news and announcements about Kunena. People can easily stay up-to-date with information about new versions and "upgrade paths" by subscribing to the category Official Announcements and News about Kunena .

I hope this information helps.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds