Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Idea Joomla extensions that generate SEF URLs for Kunena

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by webgobe
Maybe someone will find it useful:
After spending days to make SEF URL's back on my site (upgraded from Joomla 1.5, Kunena 1.6.2 to Joomla 2.5.8 Kunena 1.7.2) I found that the only way to have again nice SEF URL's with sh404SEF is to download and install the latest JomSEF plugin from there:
www.artio.net/download-free-version/joom...f-extension/download
I MUST mention two things:
1. the site is multilingual, using Joomla's own core multilingual engine
2. I'm not a beginner, I have 5 sh404SEF plugins published in JED, but still was a chore to obtain the desired results. Hopefully I can help someone with this info!

Internet craftsman carrying on the heritage of European manufacturing traditions through original Web designs. If you want a great looking, handmade, custom-tailored Joomla site, look no further. We can provide a one-stop shopping experience that offers design, programming, maintenance, protection.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Are you talking about a "solution" for K 1.7.2 in your case?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds