Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved [SOLVED] CB Profile Integration Causing 404 Errors (space in username?)

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #1 by Rik Brown
I just downloaded and installed the latest version of Kunena 2.0.3 and installed the latest version of CB yesterday. My problem is when I enable the "Kunena - Community Builder Integration" plugin and specifically enable the "Enable Community Builder Profiles" option therein, I get 404 errors when clicking on the Kunena "Profile" tab when it attempts to load the following link:

http://www.[mydomain].com/community-builder/userprofile/Rik%20Brown

I'm not sure if having a space in my username is causing the problem. Its not a problem for Joomla, CB, or Kunena by themselves.

Have I missed some configuration option?

Thanks. -- Rik
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Rik Brown.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

If you try with an username without a space, is it working ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by Rik Brown

xillibit wrote: Hello,

If you try with an username without a space, is it working ?

Yes, no problem with users that do not have spaces in their names.

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by Rik Brown
I found the culprit. It was a directive in our .htaccess file that didn't allow for capitalization following a forward slash (/). So it didn't have anything at all to do with the space between the first and last name. It just happened that users such as myself using their real names with proper capitalization had problems and it was instead the common capitalization after the forward slash such as in "/John Smith."

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds