Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Using Kunena user list PLUS CommunityBuilder Integration

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by apocalyarts
Hi Guys!

I am currently using Kunena 1.7.2 and CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 on my website. They are both integrated and everything is working well. When I use the user list of Kunena, I get the typical view and the avatars are fetched from the CB Database and the usernames are linked to the CB profiles.

I am now in the progress of updating to Kunena 2.0. Everything works fine here, except for the user list. If I click the link for it in my kunena menu, i simply get an error, because there are "no public lists". If I go to CommunityBuilder then and create a new list, the link in my kunena menu redirects me to this new CB list.

Buuut this is not what I want. I want the typical Kunena user list that I had before. The only way to get this user list is to deactivate the CB integration in Kunena. But this is not what I want either.

So is there a way to use Kunena 2.0 with the Kunena User List AND CB integration for the profile links and avatars?

Many thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
The answer to your question is no; the integration plugin in K 2.0 does not allow you pick and choose (to such a fine degree) which features of Community Builder you want to use with your forum. The situation is unchanged from K 1.7.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #3 by apocalyarts
This is confusing, because I actually found a solution.

If I create a Menu Item in Joomla with "Kunena > User list", I have an option on the right side, "Integration: Yes / No", which does exactly what I want.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by apocalyarts.

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds