Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena or Hikashop - one must go

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by honeyflowfarm
I have a problem. I use Hikashop ecommerce system and Kunena on my website. The login system in Hikashop is somewhat awkward and creates problems with ordering. So I disabled it and all is fine. EXCEPT that without the login, no one can log in to Kunena.

So it is either Hikashop or Kunena - And Kunena must go.

Is there any way to make Kunena work with a different login?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Perhaps there is a member of the community, including, maybe, one of the members of the Hikashop development team, who may be able to she'd some light on your question.

This does not really make any sense to me because, in order to use for a user to "login to Kunena" (as you describe it) they actually login to Joomla . Therefore, if someone cannot login to Joomla, they cannot use Kunena or anything else on your website that requires them to login and that also includes Hikashop, too.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds