Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question JomSocial ActivityStream does not work

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by sternenprinz69
Hello ...

I just installed Kunena from version 2.0 to 2.0.1. Since I've installed JomSocial 2.6.1, I just see that after creating a Forum Post Activity Stream is not created even though the plugin is published.

Does anyone have a solution to make it work?
Thanks ever for your help.

Greeting sternenprinz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
When exactly did it stop from working? Kunena upgrade, JomSocial?

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by sternenprinz69
So I can write and reply to threads, but none appears in JS Activity Stream.
The plugin "Kunena - JomSocial integration" is published and the settings are all set to "Yes" is set.
Do I do something wrong?

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Matias
This could be because of the forum permissions. Activity stream will be only updated if category is either public to everyone or all registered members can see it.

That said, mapping between Joomla and JomSocial groups isn't perfect and there could be some bugs in it. So what are your category ACL settings?

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by sternenprinz69
The forum categories are open for all to write, but only registered users.
In the main pages JomSocial are public, but only registered users can actively participate.

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by Matias
Ok.. So let's try something. Go to Kunena category administration and edit one of the categories.

If the category was using user groups, change ACL to access levels. And vice versa. Then test if the activity stream starts working.

If it does, I have a bug to fix (but you also have your workaround).

More
11 years 9 months ago #7 by sternenprinz69
Hello ...

I have now changed once the first category (tried all variations) and there are still no written activity streams :-(

Would it be possible that you you look at the times?
The site is in German.

Greeting sternenprinz

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #8 by sternenprinz69
Hi Matias ...

After several try, I have now found that either AUP points are awarded or an entry in the JS-activity stream to be written.

When I go in Kunena-Backend to the Kunena plugin and the plugin "Kunena - JomSocial integration" set in the first place, then the Activity Stream published, but awarded no points AUP.
I set "Kunena - AlphaUserPoints integration" in the first place, then I get points for writing, but no JS Activity Stream is published.

How can I solve this problem?

Greetings from Germany
sternenprinz
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sternenprinz69.

Time to create page: 0.534 seconds