Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Error if CB avatars in kunena

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by fichier
hello,
After upgrading from 1.7.2 to 2.0.1 i had to disable the integration of CB avatars (Kunena Plugins => Kunena - CommunityBuilder Integration ==> enable avatars from CB).
if I activate it I get this error in the categories of the forum and in my profile CB (see attached file):

Warning: range() [function.range]: step exceeds the specified range in C:\xampp\htdocs\07072012\libraries\joomla\user\authorization.php on line 401
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\07072012\libraries\joomla\user\authorization.php on line 401

i tried on 3 sites and the warning is the same

thanx for your help and for the v2 !

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ja_t3_blank | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.1.6 | creationdate: 22 July 11

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIM 2.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.1 | Kunena Stats 2.0.1 | Kunena Login 2.0.1

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by fichier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Looks like your database table jos_core_acl_aro_groups is slightly corrupted. Have you installed any ACL components to J!1.5?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by fichier
Hi,
merci de ton aide/thanks for your help

I just compare jos_core_acl_aro_groups with that of a fresh joomla install and everything is identical.
I never installed any ACL components on my sites.

i had the same error with the CB profils integrated
but with CB profils integrated, the error appears in the cb profil, not in kunena.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by fichier.

Time to create page: 0.535 seconds