Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved K 2.0. and AutoTweet NG - Fatal error

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by Lionheart
On installing upgrade kunena 2 stable version I was immediately hit with a `Fatal Error` which has disabled access to both front & backend. Is there anyway of fixing this (?) with no backup (over confidence) :blush:
Website; Here

Fatal error: Class 'Kunena' not found in /home/********/public_html/plugins/system/autotweetkunena.php on line 493
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Jiminimonka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
When you have read the instructions written at the top of this page (the posting guide) we may be able to help you if you provide the information you were asked to provide. Thank you for your co-operation. B)

I have never heard of "autotweetkunena.php" before. Where does it come from?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by Jiminimonka
AutoTweetNG needs to be updated to run on Kunena 2.0, so wait for 1st-Movers to make the update. The developers are working on it I believe - www.1st-movers.com/forum/17-general-disc...na-200-released#5262

I have disabled it on my site for the time being, in case it causes any problems.

** I renamed the Subject to AutoTweet NG - Fatal Error to help people with similar issues **

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Lionheart
Solved, I had to delete Autotweet via FTP which allowed me back in...

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by sozzled
As a footnote to this issue, we will undoubtedly receive many hundreds of questions asking us to help people deal with "fatal errors" like the one mentioned in this topic. The important point that we have tried to make in many many places on this site (not just in the forum) is that K 2.0.0 is totally, completely different to any previous version of Kunena.

Just as add-ons designed for Fireboard would not work with K 1.5 and add-ons designed for K 1.5 would not work in K 1.6, add-ons designed for K 1.7 will not work with K 2.0.

Before people upgrade any software they should read the release notes and test things before upgrading their production environment. The release notes for K 2.0.0 clearly state:

We will all relax a lot more if people read the release notes before they upgrade and follow the advice that we've given in order to minimise the possibility of things going wrong.
Attachments:

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by ulli.storck
Hi,

today I've released an upgrade for the Kunena AutoTweet plugin. It is fully compatible with Kunena 2.0.

See here: www.1st-movers.com/forum/17-general-disc.../5284-kunena-20#5291

Regards
Ulli, 1st-movers.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matias

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds