Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [RESOLVED] Euro-Orange Template causes Login Errors with K 1.6.4 and J! 1.6.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #1 by electroman
I am getting some login errors on my site: www.ftepisodes.info

1. I can't login from the main page . It says incorrect login on another page and from there i can login.. i.e I logn with username/pass combination from main page, it says incorrect on another page! On that page i again login., it logs me in correctly!

2.Login area on main page is kind of strange... forgot your username and password appear to be above login box or something.

3. My topics, no replys etc area appears for guests also!

If you want to try log into my website to see all those, you can use : username : temp , pass = temp12345
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Login Errors!
Kunena doesn't "do" login/registration. You have a Joomla problem. The username/password you gave in your message does not work. How else would you like us to help? Can you show us when the username/password that you supplied actually works on your site?
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by electroman
Replied by electroman on topic Re: Login Errors!
ok, it is fixed now.. first you have to login from the main page, then it redirects you to another page and you have to login there again.. only then, login gets completed

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by electroman
Bump!

More
12 years 9 months ago #5 by sozzled
I don't know what's causing this issue except to say that it's most likely something your have misconfigured in setting up Joomla. Perhaps your K 1.6 configuration report may indicate something? Would you like to share that information with us?

More
12 years 9 months ago #6 by electroman
I dont know where us K1.6 configuration report. I am new to joomla/kunena. I can give you admin access if you want so that you can solve the problem! reply here and i will pm you!

More
12 years 9 months ago #7 by sozzled
Please look at the FAQs tab on the top of this page.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8 by electroman
This message contains confidential information

here you go!

More
12 years 9 months ago #9 by sozzled
It would be more helpful if we could see your configuration report. Information on how to produce your configuration report is contained in the FAQ What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?

More
12 years 9 months ago #10 by electroman
Since you have access to my account, you can see it yourself, still here you go:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 10 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : anerma | author: Created by Patrick | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-06-04

Kunena default template details : Euro-Orange | author: Mizunga | version: 1.6.1 | creationdate: 2010-12-20

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds