Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question B&B template: How to move Login button

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by EgenDam
Hi guys.

I have a problem with login button of my website:

As you can see, the button "ACCEDI" (the corresponding "Login" in Italian) is on the left and it's ugly and uncomfortable.

I have already read THIS page and i understand that there's some icompatibilities between my Joomla template and the Kunena one, because this problem occurs with all kunena's templates i tried.

Fortunately the rest work fine :)

How could i fix this little issues and move the "Login" button like this?

I have to modify the login.php files or i have to look at css?

Thanks in advance for help.

J 1.7.5
K 1.7.2
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
I have no idea how to help you with this question. It would help if we could see your website. If not then I suggest you read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena . We only provide help for the default Blue Eagle template. If you are using a different template then you should contact the person who wrote it or pay someone else to make the changes for you.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgenDam

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #3 by EgenDam
Many thanks for the quick reply!

I forgot to specify my website, apologize me.
It's the one that you can see in my profile: bortol88.avanzati.it/MaDeClan/clanmadeforum

The Kunena template installed is B&B (1.7 version).
I can't find a demo to see if this problems depends on the Joomla template or whatelse.

Thanks again.

:)

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
I suggest that you ask the author of that template for further help. The K 1.7 Templates and Design category is for help with the templates designed, developed and supported by the Kunena project - in other words, the Blue Eagle template.

I am moving this topic to a more appropriate category.

You should also be advised that, in a few days' time, we will be conducting a review of products listed in the KED (see the announcement made yesterday Review of Kunena Extensions Directory ) and many items designed for K 1.6 will be removed from the KED

To keep informed about the latest happenings about Kunena, we recommend that people subscribe to the category Official Announcements and News about Kunena .
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #5 by baazza

EgenDam wrote: Many thanks for the quick reply!

I forgot to specify my website, apologize me.
It's the one that you can see in my profile: bortol88.avanzati.it/MaDeClan/clanmadeforum

The Kunena template installed is B&B (1.7 version).
I can't find a demo to see if this problems depends on the Joomla template or whatelse.

Thanks again.

:)

add the following lines to the end of the Joomla site template CSS file

#Kunena .button, #Kunena .kbutton {
background-color: #F2F1EE;
border-color: #999999;
color: #000000;
display: inline-block;
float: none;
}

templates/gk_game_magazine/css/joomla.css

رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا
testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgenDam

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #6 by EgenDam

sozzled wrote: I am moving this topic to a more appropriate category.

Apologize me for the incorrect topic category and thanks for the others infos.

baazza wrote: add the following lines to the end of the Joomla site template CSS file

#Kunena .button, #Kunena .kbutton {
background-color: #F2F1EE;
border-color: #999999;
color: #000000;
display: inline-block;
float: none;
}

templates/gk_game_magazine/css/joomla.css

Man...it's perfect!!! You resolved my problem!!! :)
Many thanks for this suggestion!!!

Now i'll try to understand what this code does :D

Thanks again.

EgenDam

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds