Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [SOLVED] Duplicate Template

More
12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 6 days ago #1 by gepponline
Hi!
I'm using the Blue Eagle (default) template with my Kunena 1.7 forum in Joomla 2.5.
To avoid overwriting of my changes in a future upgrading, i'd prefer to duplicate the template giving it a new name.
So I duplicated the folder of the template.
And all it's ok, but i see 2 blue eagle (default) template in the list of the template in the administration area.
So i opened template.XML and cahnged the template name.
After this change i receive an XML error:
Code:
XML Parsing Error at 141:1. Error 5: Invalid document end

What should I do to change name to my template?
Last edit: 12 years 6 days ago by gepponline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 days ago #2 by gepponline
It was a fake problem....

The problem is that i edited the XML file with the OSE File Manager editor that really sucks..and it did something wrong. Editing locally the file with a text editor and uploading the file make all things working correctly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds