Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question TemplateKunena templates

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by viaboda
Hi.
I have a website www.viaboda.com with Kunema 1.6.5 working with a template made by templatekunema. When you said that they probably will not work with K 1.7.2. what do you mean? Not showing properly, not displaying at all? losing information?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, viaboda, and welcome to Kunena.

viaboda wrote: Hi.
I have a website www.viaboda.com with Kunema 1.6.5 working with a template made by templatekunema. When you said that they probably will not work with K 1.7.2. what do you mean? Not showing properly, not displaying at all? losing information

These are questions you should direct to www.templatekunena.com

The team can only answer questions relating to the Blue Eagle template which was developed, endorsed and maintained by the Kunena project.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #3 by mindriot
templatekunena dropped and probably changed ownership about 3 days ago, the site is gone. The forums there ceased to be supported ages ago anyway, as did support for updating of templates beyond K1.6.

Im not sure if anyone still had current commercial subscriptions to the site but Im sure there will be some turning up here looking for help or wondering what happened.

templatekunena was run by @quila and I dont think hes been active here for some time either.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by mindriot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Thanks for the information. We've removed the listing from the KED that were created by TemplateKunena.com.

I would also draw people's attention to the fact that, tomorrow, all add-ons written for K 1.6 will be removed from the KED - see announcement made a few days ago here: Review of Kunena Extensions Directory .
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #5 by mindriot
hm, looks like I spoke too soon, it was definitely a non-site (responsive but no content) so to speak when I checked, however the site does seem to have been restored.

What I said about the forum there and the lack of support post K1.6 is still valid though.

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds