Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question form action is not well defined

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by oc666
Hey
I've try to use the bulk actions form but I've seen that there is a but in the form action.
The forum located in: forum/category/post.html, and the form action is route to index.php instead of /index.php. So I've research this action and located it in:
Code:
components/com_kunena $ grep -rin "kBulkActionForm" * template/default/threads/posts.php:30:<form action="index.php" method="post" name="kBulkActionForm"> template/default/threads/flat.php:43:<form action="index.php" method="post" name="kBulkActionForm">
So I've changed it to (accordingly):
Code:
<form action="<?php echo JURI::root( true ) ?>/index.php" method="post" name="kBulkActionForm"> <form action="<?php echo JURI::root( true ) ?>/index.php" method="post" name="kBulkActionForm">
and now it's working fine.
Hope this will help others and it will be patched to the kunena component.

Best Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds