Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena Hide Tags Hack Force Reply To View Hidden Content

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
12 years 4 months ago #11 by C0n
Ah yes fixed and re-uploaded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12 by radioactive
well thanks a lot ..after clearing my cache i found that it really works ...but

Links are hidden from admins and moderators too ..it must be hidden from a certain group.
Admins and mods must see the link without replying the topic ! Can you fix it ? please

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 4 months ago #13 by C0n
I've fixed it.
Code:
if (CKunenaTools::isAdmin () || (CKunenaTools::isModerator ( $this->my->id ))) { $tag_new = '<b>' . JText::_('COM_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDE_IN_MESSAGE') . '</b>' . '<div class="kmsgtext-hide">' . $between . '</div>'; } else { }

I've also re-uploaded a updated version of the praser.php to the original post :) all should be fine now for admins and mod's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yuzef

More
12 years 4 months ago #14 by radioactive

More
12 years 4 months ago #15 by yuzef
If i may suggest about this great hack several thing to expand :
1. Make it work just for a first post only
2. Super-admin and Mods No necessary to reply (i saw this has applied with your latest fix) : great. or make it respect acl - user group (the member group that can see and can't see)
3. Disable it from Announcement and some other places.

Will be a great hack for sure if this hack be a Kunena Plugin : So there will be options for administrator to manage Such :
- option :
1. Enable-disable in specific area e.g: announcement, signature area or else more
2. Viewable by Member Group (ACL) e.g: Admin, mods, paid member, etc.
3. Enable-Disable for all topic or just first topic
4. Respect default Hide tag that only for common guests. Because not all hiden to be replied before can see.

voila! That just my though and maybe there some more suggestion for this hack to be a plugin from another user to add.

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #16 by C0n
It will take allot of work also a feature to make it work with post count number such as

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by C0n.

More
12 years 4 months ago #17 by Madison

C0n wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thank you very much indeed. It would be very, very nice.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #18 by C0n
Update to this :)

I have added a new feature instead of replying to topic's you can now give thanks aswell to view the hidden content. (Do take note this will only work if you have the thankyou feature enabled on your forum.)
Code:
$user =& JFactory::getUser(); $usr_id = $user->get('id'); $lol = JRequest::getVar('id'); $database->setQuery("SELECT postid FROM #__kunena_thankyou WHERE userid='$usr_id' AND postid='$lol'", 0, 1); $thankyou = $database->loadResult(); if ( $thankyou == $lol ) { echo "Your thanks is appreciated :D"; }

I have uploaded another copy of the kunena.praser.php seperate to the other one incase people do not want both features :)

Also i am working on a feature to allow users to define the post count to view the content.
Code:
$user =& JFactory::getUser(); $usr_id = $user->get('id'); $database->setQuery("SELECT posts FROM #__kunena_users WHERE userid='$usr_id'"); $posts = (int)$database->loadResult(); if (isset ( $tag->options ['default'] )) { $tempstr = $tag->options ['default']; if ( $posts >= $tempstr ) { $tag_new = '<b>' . JText::_('COM_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDE_IN_MESSAGE') . '</b>' . '<div class="kmsgtext-hide">' . $between . '</div>'; } else { $tag_new = '<b>' . JText::_('COM_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDE_IN_MESSAGE') . '</b>' . '<div class="kmsgtext-hide">You require ' . $tempstr . ' posts in order to view the content contained Here.</div>'; } }
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by C0n.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 3 months ago #19 by C0n
Added a new feature of allowing users to choose there own hide post count limit.

For exmaple
Code:
[hide=100]Content here[/hide]

It shall only display the content to users who have 100 posts or more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChaosHead, Madison

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #20 by C0n
Updated again :
Came across a bug with quoting topics displays hidden contents without reply
Set a maximum post count limit of the hide tags (5000) to prevent bad query incase someone does
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by C0n.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Madison

Time to create page: 0.677 seconds