Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Error with Jom social Forum Menu

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by Charl Laas
Installed the Jom Social Forum Menu Plugin. When I click on the Forum menu button in Jom social I get the following error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/myprofile.html&Itemid=37 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any ideas

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Franklin P. Jones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
What is the URL to forum itself?

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by luisfdoc1
I just upgraded my Jomsocial to the latest 2.2.3, and now the Kunena Menu does not work... I reinstalled the latest plugin 1.6.4 plugin and still does not work... Any fix?
Thanks!

More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by Gamekeeper
I have experienced the same error for some weeks. Today upgraded to Jomsocial 2.2.4 and Kunena 1.6.5 error persists

More
12 years 7 months ago #5 by Gamekeeper
Fix found on Jomsocial forum:

It looks like the problem comes from "My Kunena Forum Menu" plugin which is developed by Kunena team. You will need to ask Kunena team for the updated version of this plugin.

Fix from Jomsocial forum

More
12 years 7 months ago #6 by Matias
Actually it doesn't work as those will not assign the right Itemid to Kunena. We have fixed the bug by using another way. But thanks!

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds