Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Edit profile button is linked to index.php

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by Jaheu
Hi, when I click onto the edit profile button I get to my main page instead of the edit profile page.....
activating the mootools upgrade plugin did not help.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 40M

Joomla default template details : themza_j15_13 | author: Themza Team | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2008-11-28

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.2)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Please update Joomla to 1.5.23 and Kunena to 1.6.4 as both fixes a few issues.

BTW: You also get the same issue when you click on any user.

Also most of your SEF URLs are missing /Forum..

Which SEF component are you using? Your URLs do not look like native SEF URLs.. Having custom SEF component, probably configured wrong would explain your issues.

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by Jaheu
first of all thanks for your very fast reply :)!

I'm using sh404sef (version:2.2.3.945) right now, so I don't know why my URLs are not looking like native URLs.... I always thought that they look like normal SEF-URLs. I also haven't changed nearly anything at that point to customize it.

I will now update Kunena and Joomla and report what has happened

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by Jaheu
I updated now to 1.5.23 and everything works perfect, but when I want to upgrade kunena according to the instructions in the FAQ I get following message in the backend:

"failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found
Wrong URL!"

which cannot be true because I simply copied the adress into the input box for URL-Installation...

More
12 years 9 months ago #5 by xillibit
A correct url is : joomlacode.org/gf/download/frsrelease/14...b4832_2011-05-07.zip

else you can try by installing by directory

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 9 months ago #6 by Jaheu
okay now it worked via downloading and then installing it. But unfortunately upgrading Joomla to 1.5.23 and kunena from 1.6.1 to 1.6.4 have not solved my problem yet.

I just recognized that my description of the problem was not exact enough:

the edit profile button is linked to 'index.php/?do=edit' but it looks exactly the same like index.php

More
12 years 9 months ago #7 by sozzled
Your configuration report shows that you're trying to implement Joomla SEO but your settings are wrong. Please read Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in the Wiki to resolve your problems.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8 by Jaheu
thanks for this hint, I changed it now how it's recommended in your wiki.

Activating mod_rewrite has totally changed the "look" of the forum.It looks better now but still I have the same problem with this link...

More
12 years 9 months ago #9 by Jaheu
now I see that this is also affecting the counter of users in the forum. It says that my site has 13 members, but there are 15 registered users according to the usertable in the backend.

More
12 years 9 months ago #10 by sozzled

Jaheu wrote: now I see that this is also affecting the counter of users in the forum. It says that my site has 13 members, but there are 15 registered users according to the usertable in the backend.

Different subject. Please don't confuse the issues.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds