Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Important AUP and Kunena 1.6

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by Ratisar1
AUP and Kunena 1.6 was created by Ratisar1
Hello, I have established Kunena 1.6.4 and AUP 1.6.1 on joomla 1.6.3
But when has established all options as was in the instruction but when the user writes messages points aren't charged.
And still I have noticed that there is no pair of points and the integration menu.
Namely switching-off of display of points and medals.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : yoo_planet | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.0 | creationdate: January 2011

Kunena default template details : InfinityHU | author: PedroHSI | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-07-21

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: The file doesn't exist alphauserpoints.xml ! | UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4

In advance I change for transfer translated the translator.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal K 1.6 configuration report in message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
Hello,

I think you need to wait AUP 1.6.2 version because this version has some issues...

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by Ratisar1
Replied by Ratisar1 on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
Clearly, with that that balls aren't charged I has reconciled.
Can then will prompt as to clean them in post display
Without cleaning thus a medal.

Earlier it was in the integration menu.

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
Bernard Gilly is the developer of the AlphaUserPoints 1.6.1 (and any versions), Kunena Team has nothing to do of AUP points what it give (if we play integrations/API). There are some issues what not should be come if you installed that in some another language than english etc etc... I will try to inform to Bernard all of issues, but you have to remember that my free time is also limited! In English that should work almost fine, what I have tested. Upcoming AUP 1.6.2 will fix some problems on it...

More
12 years 10 months ago #5 by Ratisar1
Replied by Ratisar1 on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
But problems not in files AUP it in Kunena files

More
12 years 9 months ago #6 by Dazhelpwiz
Replied by Dazhelpwiz on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
as posted in another thread:

as inelegant as it is I have a hack for this issue (AUP 1.6.1, Kunena 1.6.4, J1.6.4).

It seems as tho the AUP API is missing from the functions in kunena.

Find the file ./components/com_kunena/funcs/post.php.

Scroll down to protected function newtopic.

Now, just above this function is the tail end of the post function for posting your response/new topic.

change the following from:
Code:
if ($holdPost == 1) { $redirectmsg .= JText::_ ( 'COM_KUNENA_POST_SUCCES_REVIEW' ); } else { $redirectmsg .= JText::_ ( 'COM_KUNENA_POST_SUCCESS_POSTED' ); } $this->_app->redirect ( CKunenaLink::GetMessageURL ( $id, $this->catid, 0, false ), $redirectmsg ); }

to:
Code:
if ($holdPost == 1) { $redirectmsg .= JText::_ ( 'COM_KUNENA_POST_SUCCES_REVIEW' ); } else { $redirectmsg .= JText::_ ( 'COM_KUNENA_POST_SUCCESS_POSTED' ); $api_AUP = JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_alphauserpoints'.DS.'helper.php'; if ( file_exists($api_AUP)) { require_once ($api_AUP); AlphaUserPointsHelper::newpoints( 'plgaup_kunena_topic_reply' ); } } $this->_app->redirect ( CKunenaLink::GetMessageURL ( $id, $this->catid, 0, false ), $redirectmsg ); }

unfortunately this will award the same points for a reply and new topic to whatever you have set in the reply rule.

Inelegent yes, but it works...
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

More
12 years 9 months ago #7 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
In k1.6.x it's not this part of code which manage integration with APU, just look in /administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/alphauserpoints/activity.php

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8 by Dazhelpwiz
Replied by Dazhelpwiz on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
I saw that, but for whatever reason its not working.. if you have an answer Im all ears :)

More
12 years 9 months ago #9 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
Are you trying to use it in private categories? I mean not visible for guests..

Because of not giving points on those was a workaround for showing too much information.

Yeah, we should probably do it better (= giving points without revealing topic)..

More
12 years 9 months ago #10 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
I think we are talking now this (as Matias already said) www.alphaplug.com/index.php/forum/27-kun...ng-points.html#15727

Time to create page: 0.550 seconds