Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Profile Edit not working while using sh404sef

More
12 years 11 months ago #1 by rzrkunena
I am using Kunena 1.6.4 with sh404sef's latest version.
The Profile Edit button is not working. The url of profile edit looks like this mysite.com/?do=edit
I searched few threads and all them were suggesting to use joomla default sef system. Well, I want to use sh404sef only, so I am looking for help in that direction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Maybe you need to wait some update on sh404sef

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by rzrkunena
sh404sef says you Kunena people need to do it, you say they need to do it.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
One of the least helpful ways to "help" people is to use the finger-pointing excuse, namely "it's not our fault, it's the other guy's fault."

There's one sure-fire way to decide what is causing the problem. Disable sh404SEF and see if it cures the Kunena problem. If it cures the Kunena problem then you know that the problem lies with sh404SEF and you can take that information back to the developers of sh404SEF. If disabling sh404SEF does not cure the Kunena problem then we need to look at what's happening.

Your K 1.6 configuration report will give us a lot more information. We can probably help you faster if you make this report available to us.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #5 by rzrkunena
should I share the info, its says its confidential, i do not want everybody to see it
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by rzrkunena.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled
It's entirely up to you. The more information you give the better we can help. The more information you conceal, the less able we can help. If you choose to not give us any information, then we can only give you general help.

If you are having problems with K 1.6, please read this first

More
12 years 11 months ago #7 by rzrkunena
can I send you private message, that would be a lot better, sharing that information about my forum is not safe at place which can be seen by many.

More
12 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled
Again it's up to you.

I don't know anything about sh404SEF. If you send me your K 1.6 configuration report, what would you like me to do with it? I am not asking for this information for my sake. I am asking you for your sake.

Confidential information - that is, text enclosed by the
This message contains confidential information

More
12 years 11 months ago #9 by PascM
If a url is not created correct with sh404Sef you should try creating a custom URL in sh404sef

More
12 years 11 months ago #10 by rzrkunena
Well yeah,
I want to redirect this mysite.com/?do=edit to the proper url as it is not working
Now to create a custom url using this I need ?do=edit to appear in my url manager but it does not.

Time to create page: 0.554 seconds