Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question xmap 2.0 beta 3, kunena 1.6.3 and joomla 1.6. sitemap

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by gho
Hi,

this is the latest version of xmap and it works showing the menu points of main menu and kunena menu.

But none of the here also discussed kunena xmap extensions is working, the only for 1.6. existing xmap_com_kunena-k16-j15 extension gives an error xml treatment.

Is there anybody be able to look for ?

I suppose that an extension has to show for kunena forum all the messages, at least the public one, but even the registered !!

Regards
Günter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #2 by dudu
Hello,

I have exactly the same need. In spite of my searchs on kunena's forum, I didn't found the extension for kunena 1.6, Xmap 2.0 beta and joomla 1.6.

Gunter, if you found a solution, can you contact me ?

Thx

[email protected]

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #3 by gho
The developer of xmap (Vargas) sent me a mail asking me if I would test the revised xmap one when he found the time to see the issues I wrote him.

When there is a solution, then I'll post it here to this topüic that everyone can donwload it.

When a moderator is reading this, I hope that he can give me here the information that Kunena 1.6.4 is released to avoid me to look for it every day :blink: and to test this extension of xmap at once with 1.6.4. to have a solid base under 1.6. joomla and kunena 1.6.4. if there should be any trouble.

Regards
gho
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by gho.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dudu

More
13 years 1 day ago - 13 years 1 day ago #4 by gho
Vargas sent me a modified extension which works well and I joined it here as attached file (tested on localhost xampp), my site is actually down but should work again at the end of april 2011.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 1 day ago by gho.

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds