Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Idea Kunena Intergration w/ AUP

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by thetoast
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 45 seconds | Max execution memory: 96M | Max file upload: 24M

Joomla default template details : game_crusade | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: December 2009

Kunena default template details : InfinityHU | author: PedroHSI | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-07-21

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Installed (Version : 1.5.13) | CommunityBuilder: The file doesn't exist comprofilej.xml ! | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.3)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2)

I'm not sure if this a support question or not but it would really help me.

I know past versions of Kunena have been integrated with Alpha User Points. i also know that K1.6.3 is also. but there are random bits of code for AUP still laying around. I am intrested in one little bit of code and maybe how to modify it.

In the file profile.vertical.php it makes calls to AUP for points. It also makes calls for Medals. on line 75 it starts
Code:
<?php if ( $this->usermedals ) : ?> <li class="kpost-usermedals"> <?php foreach ( $this->usermedals as $medal ) : ?> <?php echo $medal; ?> <?php endforeach ?> </li> <?php endif ?>

I would like to know it there is anyway to size the medal when it's displayed. Right now it's very big for me and throws the forum off, i also dont want to disable it.

Thanks
-thatoast
The following user(s) said Thank You: levosh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic AUP "medal" image sizes
Please read the guidelines for posting in the Support category. I have moved this topic to the Template and Design category. Perhaps someone, with knowledge and expertise of AUP, may be able to help you. Interesting problem. I wish I knew enough about AUP to help you. Looks like a CSS issue to me.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by thetoast
I solved my problem.

I have a bunch of php code for Kunena and AUP integration if anyone wants. I am just a little lazy to go copy and paste right now.

If you would like it posted just reply

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by sorema
can i know how to solve this? i can't get rid of it using
j1.5.22
kunena 1.7
thank you

Time to create page: 0.589 seconds