Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena PM with Jomsocial

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by tgotch
I am looking for a way to have Kunena show my users they have a new PM while browsing forums. I currently have Jomsocial PM activated. I have searched here, and can't find a solution. Some here have suggested hello_me, but this is not what I want. I want a simple indicator such as a small icon beside the "private message" link in Kunena.

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by GoremanX
I'm pretty sure the current Kunena shows a user that he has new messages in the login/profile box at the top of the Index page. At least this works out of the box for me, but I use uddeIM for private messaging. You may have to enable that integration in the backend, under the Integration tab.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by franch
Replied by franch on topic Re: Kunena PM with Jomsocial
Same problem for me.
I've found a solution, it works fine : www.x5soft.com/products/real-time-notify...system-for-jomsocial

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by tgotch
Replied by tgotch on topic Re: Kunena PM with Jomsocial

franch wrote: Same problem for me.
I've found a solution, it works fine : www.x5soft.com/products/real-time-notify...system-for-jomsocial

Thanks will look into it.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds