Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Problem - CB 1.4 & Kunena 1.5.14

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by ProZak
Hello,
after update Kunena from 1.5.13 to 1.5.14 and update CB to 1.4 integration is not working properly. From the forum integration is good, work well avatars and linking to the CB profile. However, in the Profile tab forum is empty. Show:

"This user has no forum posts.
No subscriptions found for you.
No favorites found for you."

Fields forumrank, forumposts and forumkarma are empty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by GoremanX
CB 1.4 added proper Kunena 1.6 integration, but I'm not sure if they retained Kunena 1.5 integration. You may also have to upgrade Kunena to get integration working properly again. Since this is a CB issue, your best bet is to ask the CB guys about this.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by ProZak
This looks like a problem with the forum. I installed CB first and everything was OK, and later upgraded the forum and the integration stopped working.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by GoremanX
that's possible too, there have been some reported issues with Kunena 1.5.14. All I can tell you is that CB made some big changes, and everything works fine with Kunena 1.6.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by ProZak
After update to Kunena 1.6 integration was working properly, but I had mootool's conflict. I was forced to return to an older version (1.5.14). Now:
- forum tab in CB - shows posts, but only the old ones, before downgrade. Forum tab doesn't show new posts,
- field forumposts - posts'es counter doesn't count new posts. Number of posts, which is shown, is before downgrade.

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds