Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important JomSocial Kunena Menu Plug-in 1.6.2

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by DuckJunkie
This is a great little plug-in but it needs a little adjusting before I can use it.
When you enable it, it asks if you want a sub menu for show Profile/Edit profile. Even if you disable these, they can still view and edit their profile once they click into the forum menu tab. That should be changed. If you disable the menu item, it should also remove the profile/edit links. I disabled it because I don't want my users to edit their signatures and add all that other info - I want them to stick to their JomSocial profile.

Also, users can see the ban list/ban manager! That is unnecessary for a general user to see! Why is this even on there?

Any way around these issues?

I will follow this topic... would love to see a new release that fixes these issues! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by likemandrake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds