Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Compatibility problem with sh404SEF Component?

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by MyMelody
Hi there,

I just installed Kunena 1.7, but I’m having some problems. I think there is a compatibility problem with sh404SEF Component.

I click on menu items I create on the Kunena Forum, and it will either take me to an area of the website (not the forum) or I will get the following error message.

Warning: Using direct link to Kunena component. No suitable menu item found.

If anyone knows what’s going on, I would very much appreciate some help.

Thank you, Melody

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
I moved your topic to the sh404SEF category where we discuss such issues. Although I do not have any first-hand experience with sh404SEF - some things are better explained by asking the developers of those products - I think that your problem involves how you've setup your Joomla menu.

By searching the forum we find several topics relating to the error message that you're receiving. I suggest that you look >>> here <<< for further assistance about your problems.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by MyMelody
I clicked on the create menu option and now I get this. :P

Warning: Using direct link to Kunena component. Redirected to menu item in /forum (ItemID=138).
Warning: Using direct link to Kunena component. Redirected to menu item in /forum (ItemID=138).
Please check your Joomla menus: Infinite redirect loop detected in /Forum/?func=entrypage
Kunena Menu is missing: You cannot have menu in direct links pointing to Kunena component. You need to create menu item matching to this page.

Does anyone know what to do now? All my categories link to other places on the site. :(

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by MyMelody
I have created a menu in the menu item manager for Kunena too, and I selected "entry page" like I've seen in the advice on other forum posts. I'm simply lost now.

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
When you deleted your old menu items, did you also empty the menu trash?

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds