Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged Kunena, Gantry Component And Profiles Edit

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by alakentu
Hi all,

If a user uses templates to implement the component Gantry (E.g. Rockettheme Templates), some of its plugins, or modules, many times and in most cases can cause errors when editing user profiles Kunena when this does not have any integration.

This I have detailed in my forum and many of my users had the same problem, the solution to this "headache" is simple.

We go to template manager and select the default template to use Gantry, the tab "Advanced" we see the "Build Spans Titles" which by default will be "ON", switch to "OFF" and save the changes.

And with that we can edit our profiles should be.

Kind regards

KS!
NO hacer Spam | NO esbribas todo en mayúsculas | Sigue las reglas
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by alakentu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matias, remo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by cmurphy
This does not work, at least for the Rocket Theme template "Tachyon". As a matter of fact, the setting you speak about "Build Titles Spans" is already "OFF" by default.

Just for shnits and giggles i turned it on, tried it with no luck, then turned it back off again, same result.

We are unable to edit user profiles. The tabs show up on the edit screen, but they are not clickable, nor is any profile info displayed on the page.

A fix for this would be AWESOME!

Using the following:

Joomla 1.5
Kunena 1.6.4
Template: Rockettheme Tachyon for J1.5

More
12 years 8 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by xoofx
Note that if you still want to keep "Build Spans" gantry feature, you can modify one file in gantry to make it working with Kunena Edit User Profile.

Check this post.

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds