Blue Eagle 5 v1.6.2 has been Released for Kunena 5.2 (20 Jan 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena template Blue Eagle 5 v1.6.2 which is now available for download. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in development.

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with

Question Cant register new users

More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by flotsman
I have added the config code to this post. I have been using Joomla 2.5 and no matter what I go I cant get a new user account to load without errors.

Error loading component: com_comprofiler, 1

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/54/9030554/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 3576

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/content/54/9030554/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 441

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/54/9030554/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 441

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Cant register new users
G'day, flotsam, and welcome to Kunena.

You have a problem with Community Builder and I suggest that you discuss your problem with the good folks at Joomlapolis . User registration is not handled by Kunena (see How do I register new users to my website and where should they login to use my website? .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds