Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Remove "register" from header!

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by nokumo
Hey!

I would like to remove the option "Register" from the head area. Does anyone know where I can find this?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
The answer depends on whether you want to remove the option for people to register at your site or not. If you want to remove the ability for people to register at your site, then it's easy: just change the Global Configuration settings and disable the ability for people to register at your site. Kunena will use that value and will not display the option on the forum.

If you allow user registration, why would you discourage telling people how to register on the forum? Do you want to remove only the text "oder registrieren" or do you want to remove "bitte anmelden" as well?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nokumo

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #3 by nokumo
I'm sorry, my statements were a little vague. Users should be able to register via Community Builder. If they use these Option in Kunena, he don´t fill all parameter.

Therefore I would like to remove "oder registrieren".

Thank you!
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by nokumo.

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Try setting configuaration options:

Forum Configuration » Integration » Integration Options » Login and Registration = Community Builder

Then, when people click the "registrieren" link, they should be take to the Community Builder registration feature. You should also read the CB manual to find out how to use CB registration and not use the Joomla one. ;P)

I hope that helps. If you still must remove the "oder registrieren" text, we'll see what we can do to help you. I don't think you need to do this, however.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #5 by nokumo
Like this?

Problem: He don't´s save the the Change!
Attachments:

More
11 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled
Yes, like that. But you also have to change the Community Builder documentation, too, to disable the standard Joomla registration facility and only use the CB registration facility.

Like this:

Global Settings » System » User Settings » Allow User Registration = No
CB Configuration Manager » Registration » Allow User Registration = yes, independently of global site setting

And these things should work

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #7 by nokumo
Thank you very much!
I´ve changed the settings and reactivated the Forum Plugin in Community Builder.

Now (i´ve post it into the CB Forum too - Here I have not yet received a response) the Profile-Page is empty. The Debug shows:

"Class 'KunenaRoute' not found in ... /users/USER/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/view/cb.simpleboardtab.tab.php on line 93".

Du you have a idea?

P.S.: Hope you understand my english! :unsure:

More
11 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled

nokumo wrote: Class 'KunenaRoute' not found in ... /users/USER/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/view/cb.simpleboardtab.tab.php on line 93

I think that's a different problem and it's a problem with Community Builder.

It may help to see your K 1.7 configuration report. Please understand that this is not the Community Builder support forum; you will get better help from Joomlapolis but you will have to be patient. :)

More
11 years 11 months ago #9 by nokumo
I understand, of course!
Thank you very much for your help!!!

Time to create page: 2.087 seconds