Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Joomla menu not showing on Kunena Pages

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #1 by thisispete
Hi everyone

I have a Joomla menu that is used for navigation of the site.

I have kunena integrating with JomSocial and the issue occurs when a user makes a post or thanks a user for a post and the action shows on the activity feed. When you click on the link go to the forum, it doesn't show the Joomla menu.

Note: I am NOT talking about the Kunena menu

I have checked the module settings and I have tried changing it from only show on these pages and show on all pages except but I still can't get it to display. This is the only have we have navigation on the site and we have to go back to use it.

If I follow my menu links to the forum and go to the pages or posts etc. it works fine. It only seems to be when I follow a link from the activity feed.

edit: I've actually just noticed that it occurs only (that I've seen so far) on the "thanks" links in the feed that the URL has ?Itemid=0 at the end. If I click a link that mentions a topic in the forum its fine.

I have Joomla 2.5, JomSocial 2.6 and Kunena 1.7
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by thisispete. Reason: Updated information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #2 by Matias
?Itemid=0 is the reason why the links are not working. So for some reason no menu item was assigned to the link.

So is the problem limited to "thank you" only?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.908 seconds