Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How to Limit Image Size in JomSocial Activity?

More
12 years 1 week ago #1 by xenxes
When someone makes a post with an image to Kunena, the activity stream displays the FULL size image and overtakes the screen. Here's an example of what I'm trying to fix -- plantedspace.com/community

I tried adding to com_community/templates/default/css/style.css: img {max-width: 500px; max-height: 500px;}, but it limits the image size of ALL my pages, including the sliding gallery I have in the frontpage.

Is there a way to constrain the image size of ONLY the Jomsocial homepage/activity feed? Or just to remove forum images altogether from showing in the feed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #2 by xenxes
I think limiting the feed character size fixes this, even for images. It's fine so far. I set feed limit to 200 chars. Seems to remove images altogether though.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by xenxes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds