Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena Karma ..does it intergrate with CB Karma?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Billhur
Is there a way to intergrate Kunena Karma with Community Builders Karma so they work together or are they just separate entities. I am trying to display Karma from our Forum on a CB Module that displays the Karma from CB in my joomla site.

any one know the answer to this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Billhur
does this mean i cant get any advice on this?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #3 by sozzled
I beg your pardon? You asked a question less than 2 hours ago. You posted a question about Community Builder in the Kunena support category (I moved your topic to this category). Your question relates to how to use Community Builder, doesn't it?

Perhaps someone who understands how to make Community Builder work in the way that you want it to work can answer your question but, as far as Kunena support is concerned, this is not - in the literal sense of the word - a support issue. Please be patient. You have posted a question less than 2 hours ago; it may take time for people to search for the clues to the answer to your question, perhaps they need to ask a question on the Joomlapolis forum on your behalf, before they can post their advice on this forum.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Billhur
Sorry didnt know. i noticed a note about This is not a support forum for Community Builder or its related products and thought i got shot down,

my apologies.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #5 by sozzled
You are correct. This is not a support forum for Community Builder or its related products. This is where people may ask others what they know about Community Builder but it doesn't mean that anyone is necessarily able to answer those questions. Our job, as forum moderators, is to help people find the answers they're looking for. In this particular case I don't actually know the specific answer but I am guessing you could probably map a Kunena data item to a CB data item using the cb.simpleboardtab plugin.

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds