Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Idea Important question to kunena programmers

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by enforcer31
hello,

im a new fan of kunena but my php skills arent that much good (im learning).
im using some solutions for community builder (joomlapolis) in advanced mod - Substitution usage.

will a new update of kunena support these codes? (or mess up)

like:
Code:
<li class="kpost-userrank">[cb:userfield field="forumrank"/]</li> <li class="kpost-userposts">Posts: [cb:userfield field="forumposts"/]</li> <li class="kpost-karma">Karma: [cb:userfield field="forumkarma"/]

or:
Code:
<li class="kpost-avatar"><a rel="nofollow" title="" href="index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=[user_id]&Itemid=47" class="kwho-user"><span class="kavatar">[cb:userfield field="cb_forumavatar"/]</span></a></li>

thoose substitutions i was creating with the cb plugin:"forum integration" of community builder.

regards
joomla 1.5.25
cb+kunena latest releases
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by enforcer31. Reason: added some infos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled

enforcer31 wrote: will a new update of kunena support these codes? (or mess up)

There are no guarantees that a new version of Kunena will not properly work with existing versions of Community Builder software (if that is your question). I don't think that future versions of Kunena will mess up your special changes, no, but there are no guarantees either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds