Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question K 1.7.2. with cb 1.7.1. and uddeim 2.6

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #1 by gho
I have installed also the pms plugin from uddeim into CB.

The issue is that when I clic on the Message link inside Kunena, it shows me the user profil but nowhere the oppurtunity to write a PM.
In Kunena configuration / Integration options there is not shown the option "UddeIM" and with Auto the result is as described before.
Can anything help ? H ere is my site , access with 'hote' and '123456'
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by gho. Reason: link missing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page. It would be of benefit if you provided the relevant information sought in the posting guide to answer your question.

Try resetting your Kunena configuration to the default values to see if it helps.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #3 by gho
Thanks for quick answer, but how to resetting Kunena to default values, I can only imagine to install again ?
Here is the configuration report:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_dominion_j16 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: May 17, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7.1 | UddeIm 2.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal K 1.7 configuration report in message

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
You may not need to reset your configuration settings - they look all right to me.

To whom are you trying to send a PM? Are you trying to send a PM to yourself, for example?

More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by gho
No, to another person. Before changing to joomla 2.5. it was normal that from the forum I could clic at "private message" and the link where really going to uddeIM.
Now, it is a link to the profil and there is nothing to write a pm.

Let me do a remark: maybe the way I made the transfer of the sql tables was not exactly what was to do. I made the upgrade under joomla 1.7. and then for some reasons I moved the tables of CB, Kunena and uddeim into another existing database.

Now, if there is not ONE THING to do for good integration of uddim and cb, I would know how to preserve the members with some special fields in CB. For the three components Kunena, CB and uddeIM I can make a fresh installation, the forum content I loose is not important because the site changed, but how could I do it the best way to avoid running a second time into similiar problems.

Many thanks for your advise
Regards
Günter

Time to create page: 0.568 seconds