Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in ../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 1396

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by Viperman29
I really didn't have a problem until I logged out and closed down for the first time but right now I am not understanding this error code:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/egnation/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 1396

I opened up the file and this is what i see:
Code:
if ( class_exists( $classname ) ) { // class CBplug_pluginname exists: if ( ( $_CB_framework->getUi() == 2 ) && is_callable( array( $classname, 'loadAdmin' ) ) ) { // function loadAdmin exists: $array = array(); $this->call( $row->id, 'loadAdmin', $classname, $array, null, true ); } // $xmlString = $pluginClass->getXml( 'action', $action_cleaned ); $array = array( $actionType, $action_cleaned ); $xmlString = $this->call( $row->id, 'getXml', $classname, $array, null, true ); if ( $xmlString ) { $cache[$classname][$actionType][$action_cleaned] = new CBSimpleXMLElement( $xmlString ); return $cache[$classname][$actionType][$action_cleaned]; } }

I am gathering this is for user type but I really am not getting what this code is looking for exactly. This was answered in the German section of the site, but I don't understand German sorry.

[img]www.egnation.net/images/sigs/vipersig.gif[/img]

My Site is built on:

Joomla Version: 1.7.5
Kunena Version: 1.7.2
Community Builder Version: 1.8
PHP Version 5.2.17
dbtype mysql

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sunnyjey
Replied by sunnyjey on topic Re: Error with cb
I am too getting same problem as mentioned in earlier post.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled
sunnyjey: What version of CB are you using?

Viperman29: Can you please post the URL of the answer, in German, that you saw on this forum?

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Aw: Error with cb

This was answered in the German section of the site, but I don't understand German sorry.

You mean this thread?
www.kunena.org/forum/36-German/119121--g...uf-Joomla-251#119137
Go to Backend > CommmunityBuilder > Plugin "Forum Integration" and change the "Sidebar Mode" from "Beginners" to "Standard"
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by jplamp
Replied by jplamp on topic Aw: Error with cb
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm having exactly the same warning message. Except when I go to that file, I see this in lines 1395 to 1399:
Code:
case 'csv': $valsString = implode( ',', $vals ); return $this->_formatFieldOutput( $field->name, $valsString, $output, false ); break;

When I switch the "sidebar mode" in CB Forum Integration plugin from Beginner (field selection) to Basic (Kunena default) the error does go away. But now I'm not seeing my custom fields, which won't do at all. I need to have those fields showing.

This did not start happening until my webhost moved my site from shared hosting to VPS yesterday. I think they broke something... :P

Kunena 4.0.11, Joomla 3.5.1, CB 2.0.14, DOCman 2.1.5, uddeIM 3.8

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #6 by jplamp
Double post - sorry!

We've been doing some testing of this problem, and it appears to only happen on the first post a user makes in a thread. After that, it's fine. Still shows up on previous posts in the thread, though. Very strange...

EDIT: We've been doing further testing, and it appears that the error message comes up on the first post a user makes on each page of the thread.

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by jplamp.

More
11 years 8 months ago #7 by jplamp
I got an answer over at the CB forum. It's a CB problem. They came up with a patch to fix it. Go to forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3402 and you can download the patch there. It works great - completely solved the problem!

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds