Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Invalid argument supplied for foreach() ..... com_kunena/lib/kunena.pathway.class.php

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by FAN
Hi, my website went down, could connect to MySQL. I have restarted the VPS and did a table repair of the sessions table of Joomla. Site works fine again, forum also, except the main page. I get a message like (translated from Dutch) 'Kunena internal error: please contact system administrator' and I see the following message 'Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admin/domains/fan.tv/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.pathway.class.php on line 73'

I also repaired all the kunena_ tables to be sure they are OK. No errors found.

Anybody any idea what goes wrong?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_pure | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.11 | creationdate: September 2011

Kunena default template details : Aphotic | author: snilloconator | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-23-09

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm 2.6

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: The file doesn't exist sh404sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.1 | Kunena Discuss 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Search 1.7.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by 810

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds