Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question 500 error when read a post without logging in

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by J.O.Y
Hello all,

I got this issue when accessing Recent topic, No replies, My post and Profile:

Error
Kunena Internal Error: Please enable Kunena Debug Mode and report problem in the www.kunena.org forum.

I can come to each topic, post normally but I can't post new topic. It asked me to put a name (???). I can neither read the topic if I don't log in (500 error).

Then, after enabling Debug Mode I got this message as soon as access to Kunena forum (my default page):

Error: 500
You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please help me to solve this issue. Thank you very much.

Here is the Report Configuration:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check:

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 30M

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: The file doesn't exist sh404sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
You have a problem caused by sh404SEF. Please contact the sh404SEF support team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds