Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Idea JCH Optimize causes topic showing blank page

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by dafke
hi guys

on my forum topics seem to bee disepearing for no reason.

category showing corret but when choosing a specifiek topic it shows a blank page. its only happening in topic so far. it was an actieve topic wich now is no more for some reason.

the cattegory is Ideeënbus (the third one on the forum) and the topic is called: karperwedstrijd organiseren (the first one in the list).

the website is carp-trips.com

any halp would be verry welcome

kind regards david

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by dafke
Replied by dafke on topic Re: topic showing blank page
one slight detail i found out that only admins and mods have this problem. once im logged out i can see the complete page again . any ideas

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
Hi dafkk. It really helps us if we have your configuration report. I spent about 10 minutes obtaining some basic information (K 1.7.1, Community Builder something-or-other installed, some kind of page compression software running, J! 1.5.something-or-other) before I tried to see what seems to be the problem with www.carp-trips.com/index.php/en/forum/3-...edstrijd-organiseren

I did not get a blank page when I clicked that topic. If the issue relates to how you login, maybe that's an important piece of information.

It helps us if we don't have to fish for information ourselves. Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page. We should not have to continually ask for people to include their configuration report when they post questions in the Support category. If there is an issue only with administrators and moderators do you have any other information that may assist us? Does, for example, this topic contain a deleted message that is not visible to ordinary users?

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by dafke
running joomla 1.5.25

CB com latest version

kunena latest version

JCH_Optimize running

gzip on

using CB login mod.
cheked for errors no erros exept one line in the template but that one i know of and has never given any problems.

have syncked alle components and delete cache.

this solved problem for me and some others but stil 3 people have the problem. 2 mods 1 admin.

onced logged out everything is visible for all.

user friendly url is on.

running on server with al latest updates php apache and so on.

grtz david

More
12 years 2 months ago #5 by sozzled
In future, please read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? It's a lot easier for you and it's a lot easier for us if you post the configuration report.

JCH_Optimize is a problem. We tried it here, once, at www.kunena.org and we got rid of it because it caused problems for the community here. I suggest you consider doing the same.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dafke

More
12 years 2 months ago #6 by dafke
problem solved liek mentioned its was the optimize script causing all the trouble.

thx for the help guys

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds