Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question AlphaUserPoints not giving points for posts in private forums

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by Paladin Brewer
Hello there,

I posted this problem on the AUP forum weeks ago but it seems pretty quiet over there, so I thought I would try here. I am using Kunena 1.7, Joomla 1.5.24 and Alpha User Points. All the point rules work fine. My problem is that if people make posts on forums that are only for certain user groups, they do not get awarded points. Only in the public forums. How can I fix this issue? I am also using ArtOf User for my usergroups.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by Paladin Brewer
Anyone? :/ Is this something really easy Im missing or what?

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by Paladin Brewer
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 40M

Joomla default template details : rt_dominion_j15 | author: RocketTheme | version: 1.5.13 | creationdate: October 21, 2011

Kunena default template details : nts_kdark | author: 9ThemeStore | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.5.13 | CommunityBuilder 1.7.1 | UddeIm 2.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.0 | Kunena Stats 1.7.0 | Kunena Search 1.7.0

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #5 by Paladin Brewer
Alright....I upgraded to 1.7.1 and the problem is the same.

I read it may have something to do with something getting removed because it was showing active topics in peoples profiles, but I dont use AUP Profiles, I use CBs so that doesnt matter to me.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Paladin Brewer.

More
12 years 3 months ago #6 by sozzled
From your last configuration report, you seem to have a number of menu items (some of them may have conflicting aliases). There were also a number of add-ons that you were using designed for K 1.7.0 (these need to be upgraded, too).

Try setting Kunena configuration options back to original, default values.

I don't know anything about AlphaUserPoints or how to give points for posts. Maybe someone else knows why you are having problems. I'm only trying to advise you that you need to get a reliable basis, first, before working out why you are having problems with AUP (which I know nothing about).

More
12 years 3 months ago #7 by Paladin Brewer
No the problem has something to do with some sort of change that was done. I shall copy/paste:

This change has been made in Kunena by my suggestion, because AUP show before all Kunena Topic subjects in Latest Activities and User profile activities in AUP... there can be also "Private" things/topic's which are not for all (public / registered users), like authors, publishers, administrators forum topic subjects. So at the moment AUP 1.5.x + Kunena 1.6.x give points from topic's which are public / registered users (access level).

This (Kunena) change was the quickest to put into practice and secure confidential topic subjects from AUP activities... I hope you understand my point in this case. When I suggest this, I was in contact with both parties (AUP/Bernard Gilly and Kunena Team).

I was hoping you guys knew how to go back :)

Time to create page: 0.542 seconds