Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena Profile Views remains 0 when using profiles from JomSocial

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by itstaff
I'm unsure whether this is a bug or it is simply not mean't to work this way but in Kunena Configuration->Integration->Profiles and User List I have it set to JomSocial. When I view my JomSocial profile it says I have a 177 Profile Views. When I go to Kunena and Edit my profile information it shows Profile Views as 0. See sceenshot for reference of the Kunena page I am talking about.

Thank in advance

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
The Kunena profile views is not incremented if people don't visit a user's Kunena profile. No bug. That's just how it works.

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by woonydanny
However, as the user above is saying, once you set it so kunena uses Jomsocial profiles, it should also then change so that the profile counts should be using the Jomsocial profile count and not the kunena profile count.

IT IS A BUG.

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
It's a defect - Kunena wasn't designed to do things that way - but, for the sake of not having a disagreement over semantics, I will say "it's a bug" but it's one that probably will not be fixed in K 1.7.x

Time to create page: 0.638 seconds