Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question ARTIO JoomSEF: Wrong page redirection after pressing Kunena Thank You button

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by pakchess
Hi,

I am using kunena 1.7.1 and joomla 1.5.22. Each time When I click on thank you button(in any post) it redirect me to another post (each time it redirect to that post) and thank give to that post where i redirected instead of which post where i click the thank you button. My all users are facing this problem. here is my Report Configuration Settings.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 200M

Joomla default template details : ja_teline_iv | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0.0 Beta | creationdate: 06 Dec 2010

Kunena default template details : ja_nex | author: JoomlArt | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: January 2012

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.2

Third-party SEF components: ARTIO JoomSEF: The file doesn't exist sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.2 | Kunena Login 1.6.2

Please help me
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by pakchess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #2 by Mortti
At least you don't meet the requiremenst of Kunena...

Minumum system requirements:
Joomla 1.5.23, 1.6.4+ or 1.7.0+

docs.kunena.org/index.php/K_1.6_%26_K_1....chnical_Requirements

J! 1.5.25 or J! 1.7.3 is nowdays?

Also you have very old Kunena modules and etc... keep up your site before, please.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Mortti.

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by pakchess
Thanks for your reply.

I have upgrade my joomla to 1.5.25 by akeba admin tools but the problem is still there.

New Report Configuration Settings are below

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 200M

Joomla default template details : ja_teline_iv | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0.0 Beta | creationdate: 06 Dec 2010

Kunena default template details : ja_nex | author: JoomlArt | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: January 2012

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.1

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.1 | My Kunena Forum Posts 1.7.1 | Kunena Groups 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Login 1.7.1

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

You need to fix something, in your Joomla! menus you have two items which have the same alias. Fix that to keep only one item with the alias "forum" and tell me if it's work better.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by pakchess
I have changed menu item type of Forum menu to Alias and select index in menu selection (from kunena menu) and changed the alias of it from forum to forum-index but the problem is still there.

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.1

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.1 | My Kunena Forum Posts 1.7.1 | Kunena Groups 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Login 1.7.1

More
12 years 3 months ago #6 by xillibit
Are-you using artio joomsef ? Do you have tried to disable it to check if it's works better ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 3 months ago #7 by pakchess
Thanks xillibit

This is the problem. After disable artio for kunena the problem is solved but my all forum URLs are changed.

What about my previous SEF URLs? Are there 404 error for all old SEF URLs?

More
12 years 3 months ago #8 by sozzled
There are three issues that I can see from your configuration report that indicate you have done something non-standard. Most problems reported on this forum are when people do something non-standard. Nearly all of those problems are quickly resolved when people go back to doing things in a standard way. You can either fix your problems quickly or you can do things the hard way. The choice is yours.

The three issues in which you have done something that is not standard are:
  1. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
  2. How do I restore my Kunena menu?
  3. After attending to 1 and 2 above, you are using a Kunena template that we know nothing about. This may be the reason you have problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YLG80

More
12 years 3 months ago #9 by YLG80
Hello,

I uses Joomla 1.5.25 with Kunena 1.7.1 and the last Artio Joomsef with the Kunena extension.
I use the standard Kunena Example Template unchanged.
Joomla uses the standard ruck_milkyway template.
I've verified that there are no duplicated Aliases in the menus. (Joomla top menu and Kunena menu)
Other menus are disabled and have never been used. I use only Kunena in this site.

The Kunena entry page menu item has been renamed to reflect the name that was used in a previous version.
And I have the same problem.
Any idea on how to fix that problem without getting rid of Joomsef ;) ?
Thks

More
12 years 3 months ago #10 by CheechDogg
Please post your forums configuration report so that the Mods or Devs have a better idea of what is going on. If you don't include this information it will be weeks before you get an answer.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

Time to create page: 0.636 seconds