Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Jomsocial group discussions not syncing with kunena

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by kyleblun
Hi

I installed the kunena groups plugin, but when a group discussion is created it does not create. Topic in the forum. Please help.

I purchased the js g kunena plugin and this does not even work (I get an error) and get not reply from support.

Regards
Kyle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What Kunena and Jomsocial versions are-you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by starman63
Hi

I am having the same problems - using Kunena 1.7.1 and Jomsocial 2.4.2. THere is no documentation on the group integration that I can find but I tried to configure it by following the tooltips. (A page explaining exactly how to use the plugin would be nice!)

Anyway, there is no synchronization between group discussions and the kunena groups they are synchronized with.

Please direct me to some documentation and help with solutions if possible.

THanks
ROd

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by Ubelmort
yea I'm having the same issue as well... with the same versions stated above. Not sure if I have it setup right or not but I've tried 50 different combinations of numbers

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds