Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question login question

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by james2581
login question was created by james2581
If I have jomsocial, and kunena installed and both have login areas integrated how does it now which one to use? The registration forms are different based on which creat an account link I click.

The reason I am asking is my login links forgot password, creat account do not work. But if I login it works fine.

You can see what I mean by checking out my site. www.jameztown.com if you click any of the login links it gives an error. Do I need to disable the login in Kunena?

Check out My online community. Once you stop by you will be hooked. www.JameZtown.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by rgblogs
Replied by rgblogs on topic Re: login question
I think you should go to Forum Configuration. Under integration tab, select JomSocial in Login and Registration.

I have no signature :)

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by james2581
Replied by james2581 on topic Re: login question
I tried what you said but it still gives me the error? It gives me the same error with jomsocial when I click the forgot password link :(

Check out My online community. Once you stop by you will be hooked. www.JameZtown.com

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by james2581
Replied by james2581 on topic Re: login question
so fixed it. Turned debug system off and now I have no erros. Weird wouldn't have debug system on be a good thing?

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: login question

james2581 wrote: Wouldn't have debug system on be a good thing?

Short answer: no. See Improving Kunena performance
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds