Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Avatar thumbnail uses full size CB profile image

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by csommer
After upgrading from Kunena 1.7.0 to 1.7.1 I noticed that the avatar thumbnails displayed in the Recent Posts and Category Index pages, as well as in the Kunena Latest module, are taken from the full size CB profile images, not the thumbnail versions. This was not the case previously and it now obviously has an unfortunate impact on page load speed. Was this change intentional and is there a config setting controlling this that I have overlooked? Many thanks.

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by csommer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
What happens if you use the standard, unmodified Blue Eagle template?

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by csommer
I changed it to Blue Eagle and cleared the cache but it didn't make a difference. The template I'm using is modified from Blue Eagle and mainly only differs in the colours anyway.

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by Matias
Many people want to use full sized avatars, others want to have thubnail, which in turn is too small for others. :)

You can change this in administration/components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/communitybuilder/avatar.php line 56-57 (two last lines in the last function):
Code:
if ($sizex<=90) return $cbUser->getField( 'avatar' , null, 'csv' ); return $cbUser->getField( 'avatar' , null, 'csv', 'none', 'list' );

First Line uses thumb, second full sized image.
The following user(s) said Thank You: csommer

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by csommer
I commented out the first line and that worked. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds