Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question JoomSimple Redirect extension stops Kunena from working or displaying on my site.

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by nemmar
Hi,
I just installed the JoomSimple Redirect extension joomsimple.com/ for my Joomla 1.7.3 site. I have Kunena 1.7.1 installed on my site also.

However, the JoomSimple Redirect extension stops Kunena forum from working or displaying on my site. The redirect extension user manual has a tag that can be used to exclude sections of my site from using this extension, which should fix the conflict. However, I'm not sure where in the Kunena template/configs I would need to add these tags.

Can you tell me how to fix this or use the following tags with Kunena which are mentioned on page joomsimple.com/pages/jsr_documentation/jsr_users_manual

{jsnoredirect}
Any html here
{/jsnoredirect}

Thanks for any advice!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
There isn't anything in Kunena configuration or templates that make JoomSimple work any better (if at all) with Kunena. I don't know anything about this JoomSimple extension, sorry. Maybe someone else in the community has some clues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds