Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Strainge ERRORS shows on both Backend and Frontend?!

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by prinsloo
Hi and thanks for this great component guyz!

Please i have encounterd a problem after about 2 weeks of installation of this component.
It was the very las component added to my clients Joomla Website and ( No alterations have been done at all to HTACCESS nor any other sysFiles)
Could someone plz give me a hand?

This is the Error i Recieve,...:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abodepetrolina/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 459  Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abodepetrolina/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 663 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abodepetrolina/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 672 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abodepetrolina/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 679 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abodepetrolina/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 689 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abodepetrolina/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 1956 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abodepetrolina/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 2105 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abodepetrolina/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 2133 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abodepetrolina/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 2556 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abodepetrolina/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1419 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abodepetrolina/www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 4902

Strainge aint it?
The website is not open to Public yet,. so there anre no Posts to worrie about,.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, prinsloo, and welcome to Kunena.

These errors were generated by Community Builder. You're probably using an old version (or the wrong version) for your Kunena. Please read the release notes for whatever version of Kunena you are trying to install.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by s3olog
I have the same problem. Please help

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
G'day, s3olog, and welcome to Kunena.

It might help you to show us, in what way specifically, I have the same problem ... and ten we might be able to suggest a way to help you. If you have the same problem, please use the same recommended suggestion.

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds