Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [SOLVED] Why Kunena_msg_1 doesn't show the same content?

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by iLucato
Hi folks, I'm trying to add SexyBookamrks into Kunena_msg_1 position, and to achieve that I'm using a Joomla plug-in and one module:

- SexyBookmarks (plug-in)
- Article as Module (module)

Ok, by using the command {SexyBookmarks} into any article it shows the bookmarkers icons in the article as expected, but when positioning the article into the Kunena_msg_1 position, it just shows the command {SexyBookmarks} instead of the icon as into the articles.

Any idea what could be wrong or what can I do to it show the article as it is?

Is there any way to place {SexyBookmarks} into Kunena_msg_1 position without using the module "Article as a module"?

Thanks in advance.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by iLucato.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Matias
For some reason content plugins do not get loaded when you're using our module position. Which Joomla version are you using?

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by iLucato

Matias wrote: For some reason content plugins do not get loaded when you're using our module position. Which Joomla version are you using?

Hi Matias, I'm still using 1.5.22 (once I didn't get yet to move to upgtade to J1.7 with Jupgrade to upgrage Kunena together).

Well, I just got to make it work. I mean, not with the SexyBookmarks+Article as a module, I just found single module for bookmarks called "IPT social button" and it works within these Kunena position. ;0)

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds