Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Special Modules invisible when using Kunena Login

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by many-feathers
Hi,

I'm using Kunena 1.7 on Joomla 1.7.2. When I use the CB Login module to login to the site, my 'registered' and 'special' modules appear correctly, but when I use the kunena login form, these same modules do not show. I synced the user-information and checked the integration settings. Alle seems to be properly configured. I searched the forum but my keywords didn't bring up any topic with this specific issue, so I created this new one.

Hope someone can help!
Thanks,
MF

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 900 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 768M

Joomla default template details : cxp_2011 | author: Many Feathers | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-10-29

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
I see from your configuration report that you have enabled Joomla SEF and Joomla SEF Rewrite but you do not have a .htaccess file. Maybe that would help if you fixed your Joomla Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ?

I'm not sure whether several issues reported in K 1.6 (that affected the proper integration of Community Builder with Kunena) have been completely fixed with K 1.7.

Maybe the problem has something to do with Joomla? :S

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by many-feathers
Hi sozzled,

Thanks for your suggestion, but Joomle SEF is also compatible with IIS in Joomla 1.7.x... I'm using an iirf.ini file.

I'm not sure if this is a Joomla, a CB or a Kunena issue. But some type of 'state' must be set differently when one uses Kunena to login to Joomla. If not, how do you explain that specific modules don't show up?

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds