Hello. What I'm going to ask about is kind of not a problem, but a feature...
Situation is as follows: I have several custom fields, and I wanted them to be diaplayed near each post. So when integrating I chose "Advanced (substitution textarea)" mode, as a man with a bit of experience in HTML. I have a guest section, and I have no idea on how to display the actual name guest enters when posting.
UPD: I can't believe, but I've found a solution while writing this post :laugh: It's pretty easy - blank substitution field means no substitution, so leaving public profile blank displays guest's name and default avatar. Thanks for such a simple structure
The second one is kind of a feature and requires a bit of coding, I don't know neither PHP nor JS (worked only with C and Java), that's why I need help. I have a dropdown menu (with single selection), and I wish to display custom HTML (img with alttext) depending on what is selected there. Is that possible via substitution fields?
I suppose this doesn't require much about the platform I'm running on, here's a quick summary: Joomla 1.5, Kunena 1.6.4, CB 1.4.