Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

Question Editing activation mail in Jomsocial

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by nidhin001
I need to edit the activation mail the user gets while creating a new account in jomsocial.I dont want the password to be shown in the mail.Where should I edit in the code for this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Please go to JomSocial support forum (you did pay to get it, didn't you?)

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by hamanaka
Does anyone know where in the Jomsocial forums that the answer exists? And it does seem like a relevant question for here if the joomla site has both kunena and jomsocial installed.

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by hamanaka
Hi,

I found the solution, it is fairly simple.

We weren't using activation, only registration confirmation, but all of the text is in the same place.

You need to go into the joomlaroot/languages/ folder and find your language and edit the line under the group of code called Registrations 2.0 (assuming you are using Jomsocial 2.0+)

Any questions with this just email me.

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds