Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question can't upload avatar

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #104676 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: can't upload avatar

amitm wrote: nothing, i changed all the files of kunena to 755 and cant load avatar, in the edit, there isnt such an option.

What do you mean "there isn't such an option?"

Can we see a screenshot of your user profile edit page, please?

The topic title is "can't upload avatar" (which may be the case) where, from what you've just written, maybe this is a case if "can't edit user profile". Let's be clear about what is the actual problem here.

I visited the website in question - I don't understand Hebrew so I'm a bit lost - but I can't even see how you edit your user profile because there's no Kunena menu.

I would suggest upgrading to J! 1.6.6; I would also suggest that you make sure you are using the latest version of AceSEF.
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amitm
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 1 month ago #104687 by amitm
Replied by amitm on topic Re: can't upload avatar
sorry, it was a mistake of AUP, i used the AUP avatar instead of the kunena avatar.
now its ok, i have a problem with kunena discuss, but i send it to kunena discuss forum.
Thanks

Amit
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds